By: Taotao Li
Photos by: Natalia Wolny
Whether you’re looking for something new to try on the Hilltoss menu or need a tasty way to reach your daily quota of veg, these three custom bowls are perfect for the warmer weather that is rapidly approaching. They are all vegetarian, and all only incorporate standard ingredients (except for the first one…but I guarantee it’s well worth-it). Also included are add-ons, such as chicken and cheese, in which you can indulge if you so please. While each of these salads were created, taste-tested, and (highly) approved by ~yours truly~ feel free to customize any of the topping choices to fit your own tastes.
- Base: Kale
- Toppings: Strawberries, mozzarella, cucumbers, sunflower seeds
- Dressing: Basil
- Additional add-ons: none unless you want to pay for more than two premium toppings…?
- Base: Arugula
- Toppings: Tomatoes, chickpeas, apples, sunflower seeds
- Dressing: Sesame ginger
- Additional add-ons: Avocado, chipotle chicken, or goat cheese
- Base: Romaine
- Toppings: Tomatoes, corn, sweet potatoes, broccoli
- Dressing: Spicy cilantro
- Additional add-ons: Avocado, lemon pepper chicken